Friday, April 1, 2011

My 38th party

 Scott was nice enough to throw a bit of a party for my birthday. It was also dubbed a summer party, hence a few people I don't know were present. Can you spot the piece of my head in the picture above? How about Ritsy eating corn and talking to Keiko.
 Steve made a move to steal Mona- I had my eyes on him though.
 A blast from the Whistler days past- Johnny B and Dave McGhee. Great to see the 2 of them.
 Benita and her brother Carl with his little cutey. (notice me wowing Colin with my storytelling skills)
 Somehow we managed to run out of alcohol, so we had to pool some money and buy more.
 Colin was stunned (this was the first chance to meet his beau Susan- standing behind him)
 Hey Keiko! They are saying.
 The party deteriorated into battles in the pool. Apparently Ken was having a tough time sleeping and came out of his room to tell everyone to quiet down. Funny guy.
Everyone was tired and a good time was had by all!

No comments: