Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One more thing about Sean Taylor and a walk in the park

The Taylors
Mentioning the little shindig at Sean Taylor's house, I neglected to get into the good news for Sean, it seems that he and his great girlfriend, Lindsey (actually not sure about the spelling) are getting married this summer. It'll be on August 9th- 2 days after my wedding anniversary and one day after my birthday. Great choice of day guys and congratulations!
That evening Ken was a bit fussy through the evening but I managed to sleep well- and Ritsy did not. So I felt a bit guilty when I woke up feeling fresh at 8 in the morning and she was quite groggy. So I went with Scott and Benita to walk their dog Doogie at the park.
It reminded me of the many aspects of Vancouver that I love and miss. Take this great picture of the great Lion's Gate Bridge lined with the ever present clouds. That is truly Vancouver!
And the beaches always lined with these giant logs providing a great spot to sit back for a picnic or soak up some sun, or just hang at the beach!
It was a great walk with the happy family, hanging out by the sea and sand with Stanley park viewed in the background. I came home and let Ritsy sleep a little more, so it was a pretty nice morning all in all.

No comments: