Friday, May 2, 2008

Meet the Family

Finally on Sunday evening we headed over to Cathy's place and Ken was able to meet his Canadian grandmother for the first time. It took some time before we could wrestle Ken back from her arms.
Soon after arriving, my sister Tracey and her little guy, Mac showed up and the Vancouver Lowrey family were reunited (minus my brother-in-law Sean who had to run their cafe) for the first time probably in 2 years. Mac had grown quite a bit since I last saw him and had taken to pointing to things and asking "wassat?" which I guess means What's that. It was quite cute.
The family all gathered ourselves up and walked to a nearby Greek Restaurant (Santorini's I think?) for a little bit of family dinner time. Above we can almost fully see the 3 ladies and the 2 babies.
The ladies were happy of course. The balloon wasn't ours, it was just in the entryway.
And a family picture- it was a bit dark so I had to lighten it up- that is why this one looks a little washed out. It was a great night for family reunion and we all called it a day satisfied with food and stories.

No comments: