Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lunch at Metrotown

My sister wanted to do a bit of shopping before making the drive up to Lillooet and we wanted to hit Metrotown shopping center, so we met up with her for some burgers at the mall the afternoon after the family dinner.
Ken and Mac were interacting a little more in this second meeting, and here I was stopping Ken from grabbing onto Mac's long locks. (of course I may have been the one that held Ken within arms reach of temptation in the first place...)
And my sister showed that she could rival me in the making goofy faces at babies department. She was great and Ken had a good laugh.
He grew tired of sitting in the stroller, so Ritsy and I took turns holding him.
And with our bellies full we split ways with Tracey and enjoyed a little bit of shopping in the remodeled mall. It's tough to keep up the energy walking through the big Canadian shopping malls now, but great to catch up on some Canadian shopping!

No comments: