Monday, May 5, 2008

Doogie, driving, more Doogie

The next day was pretty mellow-- I awoke early again and Ritsy had another tough night of sleep, so I ventured out of the room. Benita was running behind schedule this morning so Doogie wasn't going to get a walk. I volunteered to take Doogie for a walk and take care of him until the afternoon. We walked up to princess park from their pad- it was quite nice. I got back home and found the little guy and lady were awake. He was decked out in his new jeans that he got as a present from Steve. Looks a bit like a jeans ad in this picture.
Afterwards, we got in the car and did a bit of shopping at Old Navy and the grocery store.
The little guy was quite excited about driving around.
That evening we presented Doogie with a gift which he made a point of completely destroying. He did seem to really enjoy it though...

2 comments:

cathy said...

I see that Ken likes his yellow bunny
Grandma

Rochitaa!! said...

Hello
goes through my blogger
Own this good
kisses