Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sean loves Chachi and some rambling

Okay, not Chachi- he loves Lindsey (oh crap sorry if I am spelling that one wrong!). Ooops, maybe I used that joke already. Oh well repetition is great anyway! Last week, I think on the 9th of August, Lindsey and Sean got married. 2 days after Ritsy and my anniversary! (Yes, and one day after my birthday) Scotty forwarded me a link to a bunch of pics and it looks like it was a great wedding! Congrats to the 2 little love birds if they ever stop by this blog!
Ken is suffering through his second major fever now. Looks like now it is the Spotted Fever. My mother suggested that it was roseola, but it translated differently so the best I can find for a name is spotted fever. If it is indeed that, after 3 days of fever it will disappear and he will be covered in spots. His fever got up to 39.5 today, but we'd got some medicine to bring down the fever and he is acting like a normal baby for the time being. Hang in there little guy!

Recently, I seldom remember my dreams, but one stuck out last week. For some reason the musician Beck was hanging out in Hamamatsu and he needed a lift... somewhere... I quickly volunteered and we were chatting away when I realized that I had some songs that I had acquired off the internet on my car's stereo hard drive. I was worried that if he found out I had downloaded it he would be pissed. Interesting dream... I guess I was experiencing a bit of Modern Guilt...

No comments: