Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Engage Number 2

Well, I guess I kinda threw this out there in Facebook, so it`s probably time to mention now that we will be having another baby. The next baby is about 4 months along now and is due around January 5th. We are as of yet unsure about the sex- so I was trying to target a picture of a girl. The last time my representation of what Ken should look like, I made in Photoshop myself, this time I used a website called Photoflexer, where you can combine 2 pictures into one (under the Geek tab>Morph if you are trying for yourself). The picture is equally creepy in other ways; this time the baby appears to be having 4 eyes.

Anyway, we have had a fantastic time with Ken, and even though he is getting more willful and loves the word `no` we never regret a moment of it. So now we are really looking forward to the next baby- tentatively named `Number 2`

No comments: