Monday, September 14, 2009

Ritsy`s gift

Ritsy`s gift wasn`t exactly just her gift. But as we had been thinking of buying this for a little while I ended up paying most of her half of it on top of my half ,so she winds up with a majority ownership... All I know is that Santa liked the bag it came in.
Lanma`s curiosity was piqued...
Arfie was just staring...
And Ken was just shocked....

Ritsy`s old camera had been damaged by Ken, it would no longer open or turn on. So I was originally thinking of getting a digital camera, but as we wanted a better camera like an SLR and I was finished with my car payments (yay!). I decided to break the budget and go with a low range SLR camera. In Japan it is called the EOS Kiss X2- but in N America I think it is the digital rebel. It is a pretty decent camera and made for a decent present! (though you may notice the first pics are pretty blurry, I am working on the quality!)

No comments: