Thursday, February 8, 2007

Lillooet- A Canada moment

Mac looking 'Hapi'
I wasn't the only one to make the difficult decision of leaving Vancouver and my family and friends 2 years back. My sister and her husband decided that it would be a good idea to move into the interior and live in the Coast mountains in a town called Lillooet.

I had a pleasure of visiting her, my Nephew and Brother-in-Law last year, and want to share some of the pictures from that great trip!

The drive up there was an amazing winding trek through BC's coast mountains and there were many beautiful moments, I stopped to take this picture.
I arrived in Lillooet and was breathtaken by the town completely surrounded by mountains. I also liked the tree in this picture.
Sean amazed me with his ability to juggle Mac and 23 bananas, he is just warming up in this picture.

I am having troubles uploading pictures at the moment, so will post more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog entry dude! Mac really liked the pictures of himself. Sean can now juggle Mac, 23 bananas AND the dog!! Pretty good considering the dog's not too happy about it.