Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rose Sarah Finlay

So sorry about the lag in blog posts! While Ritsy being back to work has freed up a lot of time in the afternoons, I find I seem to have less just free time to sit down and blog. But I don't want this post to be about me.

My good friend Carrie and her husband-to-be Carl welcomed to the light of day their daughter- Rose on October 11th- hours after starting her maternity leave.
Sorry Carrie, I stole a few pictures off of Facebook here. Carrie and Carl are due to be married this coming March in Hawaii. The family will be heading out to attend!
The happy parents had to have Rose a little earlier because of complications in Carl's health. He has fully recovered and they will be a great, active happy family. Congratulations yet again Carrie and Carl!

No comments: