Friday, October 3, 2008

A Wake of Sorts

Last Sunday Santa could feel the anticipation as something was afoot. He stared out the door awaiting the unknown that awaited...
And Ritsy`s nurse buddies made it to our house for one last hurrah before Ritsy headed back to work October 1st.. Pictured above we have.. Kiuchi with Chi-Chan (the child) and Yamada (though that is her maiden name), Hidemi, Ken and Kazumi.
Busy in the kitchen were Ritsy, Tomoko and Kazumi again. Ritsy sported her new bright orange shirt.
We also had Yuka and her son Yuto . Her son is just one month younger than Ken, but he is terribly shy. Because of the flash created by taking this picture, he would cry every time he saw me for the rest of the night. I went on to be known as `the guy with the flash`.
We had a great time chatting and I really had fun with Chi-chan(seen here pulling up Ritsy`s hood), who is a very energetic and great young lady. I might have mentioned this in another post, but her parent`s wedding I attended in my first trip up here to Hamamatsu. Now Chi-Chan is 5 years old. That was 7 years ago I came here! Unbelievable- so much life that I`ve lived in that time, and before that time! But all good things must come to end, and they did around 10 o`clock as everyone headed home.

Edited: I couldn't remember the names...

No comments: