Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hap-gratulations!

Carrie was gracious enough to be our camerwoman at our wedding
Happy 2008 everyone!

I hope you all have a fantastic year that brings great health, fun and prosperity (however you wish to interpret that- mentally, financially).

I was contemplating changing up the look of the blog a bit, but I might let it stick for another year. I really like the colors in the template I used and even my profile picture is just too good to change. Sometimes no change is the best move, I think.

I actually spent most of today re-reading all my posts from last year, trying to pick my faves to make a top 10 list. I finished reading them all (and man it took some time!) and have a short list- but it's time to sleep- so I'll try to get it up tomorrow or the next day.

I stumbled across some news when I logged into Facebook the other day. My friend from the Whistler days- Carrie is engaged! Congratulations Carrie. I know that since she has started to date Carl there has been a very positive vibe and she has been so very happy- so I am really happy for her! I know they just came back from a holiday in Australia, so probably he popped the question out there. That's great!

No comments: