Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stolen from Ritsy's camera pt 1

Lots of good news this year. My former student, Satomi, is going to get married soon and will be moving to Tokyo! Congratulations to her. Also someone I know told me they are now pregnant- I won't disclose the name as they might not want me to- so just a big happy congratulations to you. I look forward to our children playing together! Another student will also be getting married this next weekend also! Might be a good year for good news!
I have fallen off a bit on the taking baby pictures, but I know that Ritsy has dusted off the old camera and has been taking lots of baby pictures, and cat ones too, of course...
Not to mention that sometimes her camera is more convenient for a good shot for me to take like this one...
Maybe we are just a little bit blinded by our parenthood (our little angel is such an incredibly handsome genius!), but I think he is already developing some good charm! Even when he is yawning- a little reminiscent of Billy Idol in this one...
Or when he is having a nice little pre-meal snack on his hand...
More to come tomorrow...

No comments: