Monday, February 11, 2008

Hahaha

Not too much report this week really. I wanted to blog about a sushi shop that we checked out on Friday. But the booths were very small for someone holding a baby- so due to discomfort didn't have time to take pictures. The place is interesting- located near Ichino Jusco. The format looks like Kaiten sushi- but you actually order the sushi that you want from a touch screen at your table and the food comes around the revolving track. There is a sensor in the plate so when it arrives at your table it automatically gets pushed out. Quite interesting, it's like being inside a giant sushi vending machine.

I wanted to upload this little video originally taken on Ritsy's phone camera. I found a converter for the video format, but I'm afraid the quality won't be so good. Ken is so funny when he starts laughing at things- here he is copying my fake laugh!

No comments: