Monday, August 6, 2007

Han shot first

This is the 100th post for my blog. I had serious doubts about whether I would find enough to talk about to keep on writing, but I have had a fun time writing about my life and silly things that come to my head. Once again, thanks a lot to the people that sometimes stop by here and check it out- I find it quite therapeutic to write, so your coming to read in some way helps with my mental stability!

Well, some of you may know that I have been a fan of Star Wars for pretty much all of my life since the movies came out. Recently less so, but I do still remember fondly the impact that Star Wars had on me and my creativity when I was younger. I was also among the people that felt ripped off when they made the Special Edition versions of the movies - and one of the points of contention was when they added the gunfire from Greedo in the bar. Everyone knows that Han shot first. Well, a recent picture that I found through "Ain't it Cool News" (a good site for finding the dope on movies currently in production) has a picture of George Lucas on the set of the new Indiana Jones movie wearing a shirt that concedes that Han shot first -HERE .

I fell like the universal balance has been restored!

No comments: