Friday, August 3, 2007

Over 860 Served

I call this "Phallic Sky"
I noticed on my hit counter that there has been over 1000 visit to this website. While I should point out that I have probably created about 140 of those hits, I still think that is far more amazing than I would have expected! Thanks so much to everyone that has visited this website and to Chris and Hisano for linking to me in their blogs!

I have been enjoying practicing writing for the last little while and when I came to another site that was pointed out to me, I saw a post about the Tooth Fairy and I had a streak of inspiration. So I wrote it and put it up at that site. But since it's a lot like some of my wacky blog posts I thought I might link to it here if you want to read it. It's about saying bless you (western tradition) and throwing beans at demons (Japanese tradition) -HERE.

Some are wondering how Ritsy now is lookingwith being pregnant and all, well, surprisingly skinny still. Though she seems to be hitting a point where she looks a little more pregnant every few days. This picture was taken on the night of Josh's concert...

2 comments:

cathy said...

HI, Todd
I liked your little story - it made me laugh at the end. Thanks for the picture of Ritsy with a tummy - my grandbaby!

Cathy

Todd L said...

Glad you liked the story! I could have spent more time on details, but I was pretty happy with the way it came out.

Yep- we can see the new addition is well on the way in Ritsy's tummy, eh?