Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In Wine there is Truthm

On the weekend Chris and I didn't feel up to hitting the basketball courts, but we decided to hit the mall in search for a couple of items that we needed to buy. We went to faithful Ichino Jusco and enjoyed some garlic laden food at the niniku restaurant. Afterwards we wondered into the Jusco store and found a treasure trove of t-shirt with bad English on them. I am sure that by now you have encountered the odd signs and the shirts that we often see here in Japan. Well this was a bargain bin full of bad English. The shirt that produced the words of wisdom I used in the title is just mind boggling. Did the graphic artist just make a typo- and was too lazy to spell check it? To ensure that I wasn't making an ass out of myself I checked around the net at the ingredients of wine and sure enough there is no truthm in wine!
This one is almost poetic in it's nonsensical babble. Makes me want to Health life start!

The other day we left a Styrofoam packing from some sort of meat sitting on the counter, and a boiled egg. Enter those evil cats-
I love the cats to death- but sometimes they drive me nuts! Now that they had a taste of eggs, they love it, Ritsy was peeling an egg last night and both cats came running. Luckily Sheriff Todd was in town!
1 week from today will be my birthday- 35 this year! One thing I am noticing now is how many other Leos there are around! I guess November is a popular time for reproducing... Well any Leos out there reading this- Happy birthday!

No comments: