Monday, March 17, 2008

Happyoukai

Last Sunday, ESL college had their happyoukai- or presentation day. It's actually kind of fun, some of the children will perform speeches that they had been practicing or just sing songs, or perform something special. While I think Chris was a bit disappointed, I thought that the majority of the kids did a great job, and the parents that I talked to seemed happy! I know the returnee class that I teach (performing a brilliant script written by Chris and I) did a really good job- I was so happy- this was an early practice- they came a long way after this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was pretty happy with the majority of it. It all went quite well considering what we had to work with. Disappointed that the laptop crashed when it overheated.. something that could have been easily avoided. We had a backup laptop prepared since no one was confident that one would do the job.. shame it was left in the car!

Chris.