Saturday, March 15, 2008

Magical world of Ritsy's art

At times when Ritsy is bored I'll catch her plowing through her nest of pictures on her cell phone. Before Ken came along she was snapping shots of Santa and Lanma daily. You can imagine there is a tonne of pictures on there. I guess in the middle of the boredom, she started playing around with the picture editor on her phone and came up with these cheesy little numbers.
This is one of my favorites, as Santa is exposing himself, makes him look a little bit like a pervert by adding the matrix effect. Here is one of the earliest family montages.I'm not sure why, but I couldn't stop giggling at the above picture when she sent it to me after I finished a class last week. So silly to just add the beer, cigarettes and guns- but there is a touch of comedic genius in there.

No comments: