Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Looking back- Tokyo Disneyland


I have, in the past, talked about some of my past trips including my first trip with the wife out to the California Disneyland. It was a great bonding time and developed a good link through enjoying a laugh at just silly things general relaxed enjoyment. So our year in Tokyo also featured a couple of trips out to Tokyo Disneyland (while it is called Tokyo Disneyland, it actually resides in neighboring Chiba prefecture).
A beautiful addition to the Disney resort in Japan is Tokyo Disney Sea. I found the design and the feel to just be great-- but it was lacking in great rides much like California's Great Adventure. I am sure over time it will improve!
We were so busy having fun, but we did have time to stop and take a picture while waiting hours in line! And what trip to Disneyland is complete without trying on some goofy hats?Not to mention trying to beat out the amusement parks and just take our own pictures as we fall down Splash mountain.

The trips to the happiest place on Earth are always good fun- I really can't wait until Ken is big enough to take him out there!

No comments: