Monday, March 31, 2008

What else? The baby!

Ken is really coming along this month. We actually haven't had any measurements for a while, but I would guess that he is over 8 kgs now. Of course that is why Ritsy thought he may be delicious to eat. Don't worry though folks! I talked her down!
He is now turning over like a little pro. It's tough to stop him from lying on his stomach and sleeping now. While I was worried in the beginning, we keep a close eye on him and he seems quite comfortable.
I have been searching his mouth for signs of teeth, but nothing popping out yet.He is drooling a lot and he keeps sucking on his hand or whatever he can get his hands on, which the baby book suggests is a sign that he is starting to feel pressure in his mouth from the teeth.

He really enjoys sitting and standing practice. Here you can see my beautiful room wear once again (come on Chris I know you want a set!) as he leans up against his dad.
And the sitting unassisted isn't working yet, but he really wants to make it work! Hang in there Ken! Don't rush getting all grown up!

No comments: