Saturday, February 19, 2011

The end of April's trip to Vancouver

 After driving back to Vancouver from Lillooet early in the morning, I met with my financial advisor at Metrotown, then returned the car and went with Scott to the hockey game. He managed to secure some fantastic seats and we had an excellent time- it was long time no seeing a live game for me!
 The next day I met up with Carrie and Rosey who is filling out to be quite a cutey. (Rose that is) I can't remember if this was the time she broke the news that she was pregnant with child number 2...
We went to a cool cafe where we could drink coffee and Rosey could play then she dropped me off where I could do my shopping. Love the clothes in Vancouver! There was a party that night which I didn't take any pictures of and I was off home from there. It was a fantastic trip- and only the first of my journeys to Vancouver last year!

No comments: