Friday, February 11, 2011

Scotty's 40th party

 As I mentioned last year in the trip for Scotty's big day, I only had my cheap camera, so I had to dig into Scotty's pictures from the event. It was a definitely memorable party so I am going to go a bit over my new imposed limit of pictures posted.
Our old friend and co-worker Dave Ginch shocking me with his stories.
 Bill, Nita and their beautiful children.
 As the night grew later- the drunkbirds started litting about. I introduce Mr. Dave McGhee(arm around Scott).
 The Vancouver metrosexuals- Scott and Colin.
 Carrie shocked by some picture, wish I could remember what she is looking at...
 Shawn Taylor fighting off the kiss of McGhee. He lost.
 Also got to catch up with Christian- it had been a while.
Finally Dave passed out, but the party moved to the pool for a bit. It was a great evening.

No comments: