Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last year- first trip to Vancouver

 Unfortunately I was only armed with my small digital camera which is taking some grainy pictures these days, so the pictures I selected here aren't the best. But... Last year I was extremely fortunate, through the generosity of my friend Scott sharing his surplus air miles with me, to travel to Vancouver 2 times. The first time was a momentous occasion- the big man's 40th birthday.

You can see the shock from Yurika as she discovers that he is indeed not 30 years old like she thought. Actually I think the reaction had something to do with a picture featuring Hillary Duff and Mike Comrie- can't remember specifics. Anyway-- needless to say the party was epic. 

 
Hence the next morning we can see Scottoi and Steve recovering in their snuggies or whatever you call those wacky blankets with sleeves they were wearing.

As we recovered Sean Taylor and I charmed everyone with our sharp humour, which I realized is very similar. Next time I will dig up some pictures of the party.

No comments: