Friday, February 11, 2011

Surprising Colin

 Above is pictured a couple of my older friends- Bill Rogers and Colin. Bill has been busy with his family, so haven't seen him so much, but we usually get a chance to see Colin (on the right) when we visit Vancouver. For Scott's big birthday last March, we decided to keep it a secret from Colin that I was coming. So as he arrived here, he was none the wiser that I was in the same place. ( I actually had to slip out through the garage to escape being detected).
I ran downstairs to my PC and fired up Skype where they pretended to call me up in Japan. After about a minute I excused myself and popped out to surprise Colin.
 He was in shock.
 Great reaction.

It was a good start to a fun night of catching up with everyone. (Pictured Bill, Scott, Colin, Me and Jimmy- a full blast from the past).

No comments: