Thursday, June 26, 2008

Congrats Hisano and Oji Oji

Picture of Hisano a mere 3 or 4 days before having the baby. More on the girls in a future post.
Hope I'm authorized to blog on this! I heard the word that Hisano gave birth to a lovely little girl a couple of nights ago. Not much on details or how the baby looks. Luckily time is short for me so I can't photoshop up one of my mock images like I did for Ken last year. Just wanted to say congrats!

Oh here is a picture we took of me while Chris, Akemi and I went present shopping for their little one. Pretty cool, eh?
Late Breaking Edit:

Stolen from Hisano's blog- here is a picture of the baby. Looks like she was about 3170 grams at birth. Ken had her beat by a KG! Well, very cute baby- looks like she has Oji-oji's hairline though...

No comments: