Monday, June 9, 2008

Wow!

Sunset from my window one day...
It sure did take me some time to catch up on news of the trip to Vancouver. And then the pictures of the festival are a must for a Hamamatsu blog- so I took a few entries to recount that tale.

In the meantime there are a lot of ideas that have just fizzled and disappeared over that time! That's okay- I'll try to dig them out of my thick skull...

Did you see this in the news back home? Yesterday some idiot in Akihabara, Tokyo hit a bunch of people with his truck. As if that wasn't enough he hopped out of the truck and started stabbing people with a knife. Injured 17 people, 7 of which died. Such senseless violence.. Seriously people if you feel alienated or strong hate for people in general-- go to a psychiatrist, take a vacation, take your meds and find a way to cope. That is 7 people that will never get to realize the potential of their lives, plus the one life of the guy that will face the death penalty now.

On a lighter note- I wanted to point this out.. This year at the school that I work at ESL college, Chris, Oji Oji and gang put together the workbooks for the kids classes this year- and they are good! Hellofajob man!

No comments: