Sunday, June 15, 2008

My 200th Post! Peek-a-Boo! (ないーないーば!)

Wow, I made it 200 posts! Unbelievable! It's sure been fun blogging-- I find it tough to find the time sometimes-- but I am always thinking of what to talk about and improving my motivation, so hopefully it's found to be a bit more consistent...

Now that Ken is mobile we have been getting a bit of a lesson in baby-proofing the house. Recently we have had to move the coffee table up to the TV to block it out. Before it was pushed in, we played a nice game of Peek-a-boo where I would say good by and hide under the table, then open the cushions (blocking the shelf in the table) and say hi. He loved it!




1 comment:

cathy said...

wow - those little people go from helpless little infants to mischievous little rascals in no time, don't they?
have fun - grandma