Monday, June 23, 2008

The foreward movement of life

With Ken now fully mobile, it's been more work for us for sure, following him around, child proofing the areas and now he can get to us whenever he feels lonely. But that smile makes it all worth it. I know I used that picture for my Facebook ID, but I just love it! So cute.
Ritsy and Ken lounge at home.
In May Ritsy friend from her first nursing job got married to a nice guy that she works with. She went to the wedding alone which was held in a restaurant- proving to be a little cheaper. I was able to spend some quality time with Ken, though driving home after dropping her off was a little tough as he got a little lonely in the back seat.
After the wedding finished I came back with Ken as we were going to attend the second party- the dinner party. In the background, you can see the husband of another of Ritsy's nurse buddies. His wedding was the one that I attended the first time I came out to Hamamatsu. Really nice guy!
Finally Ken and I were able to pose for a photo op, though he seemed to have other things on his mind in this picture... Ooo- pretty red.... It was a fun night- of course Ken was the show stopper as usual, oh how cute, I want him, etc...

No comments: