Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some pictures from the phone camera June/08

You definitely need to be careful when the baby is on the car!
Recently acquired TMX. It is pretty cute, but may be a bit advanced for Ken. He is interested, but he would flinch a lot to Elmo's quick movements the first few times. We have a dancing Donald Duck doll from a long time ago the he loves, so we thought we would experiment with a little more stimulus.
Things have changed a bit. Now Lanny is always close to Ken and Santa keeps his distance. I think Lanma sees Ken as a threat so likes to keep him under close watch. She does purr while he pulls her hair out though...
This is probably the last picture taken with my old phone. I had it open and it fell hard to the ground. The LCD ended up cracked and I could only read the top left corner... Ritsy thought I did it on purpose because I had been interested in a new one for some time, but I swear I didn't!
When we are eating he has taken to coming under the dining table and trying to stand, cute, but we have to get up often to 'reset' him to the living room.
Enjoying a commercial.
Still very cute when sleeping.

No comments: