Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Heat Madness!


Last post I posted a picture of Bob and Doug McKenzie- who were quite popular back in the days of SCTV. I realized from my conversations with my Aussie buddy, Chris that not a lot of people have seen SCTV, so I thought I might throw a Youtube link here so that you can follow the trails of related videos to see the hilarity in it's fullest! HERE.

Well it is starting to feel a lot like summer here. The heat is creeping in and even worse, the humidity. There isn't really a day that goes by that I don't find myself sweating uncontrollably, and it just isn't pleasant. The other day, the heat was visibly getting to all members of our household. Lanma was passed out on the couch as shown above.
Santa seemed to think taking refuge in the corner near the dining table would help him out. But when you walk around with that much fur, there is no escaping it!

Of course Ritsy and I were suffering and even Junior was shifting around in his womb restlessly. There was only one thing to do in such circumstances...

...go for Yakiniku!
Those who haven't tried yakiniku, it's a must, it's like all the best things about BBQing with a quick line from the grill, to the sauce, to your belly! Of course the one set back is the price, but an indulgence from time to time is a must!
In the above picture, we see Ritsy forgetting all her discomfort and troubles while contemplating the enjoyment of a mushroom! Saved from a day of suffering, we made our way home contented and ready to face the challenge of a new day!

No comments: