Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Journey Through Aunt Liz's eyes part 2

Continuing with a look at my Aunt's version of the trip here in April. She has so many great pictures of flowers and gave Ritsy and I some advice about what to do with our garden. However, since I am not a flower expert, I can't really explain the pictures, so I thought I would lead in with one of my favorites.
I liked this picture of my mother and I at Bentenjima, though we are quite small in the picture.
I found this picture amusing, taken inside Aeon's Shitoro mall. They were quite amused by the big box shopping center and all the shops inside. Shitoro is the main place to shop here in Hamamatsu. It is the largest shopping center and offers the ultimate in convenience for shoppers.
In this picture we look like explorers delving into the caves at Ryugashido. This is taken seconds before I dove into the water.
This picture, taken as we walked away from Ryotenji is a perfect exit photo, you can see my mother and I walking away, counterbalanced by Red Maple and richly Green bushes. It is the perfect way to draw to a close my picks of favorite pics from my mom and aunt and the trip in general. One last time thanks to them and to Ritsy for making it such a fun time!

No comments: