Sunday, January 28, 2007

Chinese Food and Karaoke

I was invited to join Chris, Peter and Adam at one of the best Chinese restaurants in Hamamatsu on Saturday night. The event was one of Adam's co-workers birthday and some students also attended.The restaurant is called Lorlan(? I think I can't find a link to direct you to though) and it is a little pricey, but not one dish that they serve was bad! If you have never been there, it is in what used to be Hamakita across from the drivers licence center.

We really enjoyed the food and a few drinks. You can see me with 3 beers in this picture....
We also had the opportunity to meet Rachel, who apparently I never took a picture of. She was apparently a weight lifting champion back home in Iowa and her nick-name is Hercules. She was pretty cool, so I am sure we will see her again!

After the Chinese food, we stopped off at some karaoke spot across from Nayuta Hamakita. We enjoyed many songs and Pete and Adam enjoyed a kiss...


Pete and I sang a duet of the romantic song, Nirvana's Breed...


All in all, everyone had a good time.

Today, I wasn't really hungover but wanted a lazy day. We had talked about playing basketball, but by the time I called Chris we both wanted to just take it easy. So I went to his place and we played some Wii. I whupped his butt in boxing a number of times, but he is still the bowling champ!

No comments: