Saturday, January 6, 2007

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my third try at starting one, so I know I probably won't post daily, but I will try to come out with short posts a little more frequently than I have in the past.


My name is Todd and here is a picture of my wife and I taken a few months back at Fuji Safari Park.(sorry website only in Japanese).





We live in Hamamatsu Japan, this map should give you an idea of whereabouts it is located in Japan.

Our family is pretty small right now, we have ourselves and two cats, named Lanma and Santa.


I teach at a few businesses and have some private students here. I am originally from Vancouver Canada and have lived in Japan for 3 years now. 2 years here and one year in Tokyo. Well that is all for today.





No comments: