Saturday, January 6, 2007

Today

Okay, one more quick one today.

I am nearing the end of my winter holidays which have seen a lot of fun and subsequently a lot of money spent. I am starting to get bored though.

I went to Aeon Shitoro ,the local big box shopping center, this evening alone as the wife is out at work tonight and I just needed to do something. My goal was just to mill about a bit, have a coffee then go home. I ended up popping into a store and spending about 3000 yen, which I have to stop doing, then I had my coffee, milled around and headed home.

On the way home I saw a car was lying on it's side in the middle of the road. Pretty strange thing to see, I am sorry I didn't take any pictures as I was driving. Well, I think the driver was alright there was a small group of guys rapidly talking on their cell phones by the side of the road and they looked like the passengers of the car. I have seen a few flipped cars since driving here, some people just drive nuts here. They do back home too, but I always feel uneasy when driving in Japan, people don't seem to think. There was a second accident on the road on the way home too, guess it's just a bad night for driving out here. Well I arrived home safely anyway, that is a start.

No comments: